• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Condition: New
  • Type: EPS Block Molding Machine
  • Plastic Type: EPS
  • Product Type: Sheet
  • Automatic: Yes
  • Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Guangxing Technology
  • Model Number: Guangxing EPS Block Machine
  • Voltage: 380V 50HZ 3Phase or customized
  • Power(W): Different types for choice
  • Weight: Different types for choice
  • Dimension(L*W*H): Different types for choice
  • Certification: CE, ISO,BV,SGS
  • After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
  • Application: EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming
  • Material: Stainless steel machine
  • Machine Type: EPS Block Machine
  • Color: Customized
  • Feature: Vacuum,Energy-saving,Money-saver
  • Raw material: EPS Raw Material

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Outside Packaging: Standard Export Package / in wooden cases,
Inner Packaging: plastic paper or wrapped with stretch film, etc for EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming
Delivery Time Shipped in 30 days after the deal made

EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming

Product Description



1 Material saving

2 Optimal filling,thus best stability of products

3 Optimal fusion

4 Little residual moisture due to low condensate occurence on the surface

5 Short cycle times

6 Low energy consumption

Product Show


Product Description

Brief introduction of EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming:

Energy-supply of EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming:
Power supply: Steam boiler and steam storage tank;
Air compressor and compressed-air storage tank;
Cooling tower and water pump


Function of EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming:To change EPS beads to EPS blocks.

Specification of EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming:


Applications of EPS Foam Making Machine With Vacuum Forming:



Why Choose us?



Packaging & Shipping

Our Factory


Our Customers



Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacture factory ?
A: We are pleased to introduce our company, Guangxing Machinery, is China's largest manufacturer of EPS/ PU /Rock Wool Production Lines .  Our factory approved by BV,  machines approved by CE & ISO9001 . Welcome to visit us for long business cooperation !

Q: Can your factory customize the machine for clients ?
A: Yes, we can.

Q: What is your payment terms ?
A: Normally, 35% as the deposit first by T/T, the rest 65% will be paid before shipping by T/T.

Q: How about after-sales service ?
A: 1 year free warranty, Lifetime technical service support.

Q: How can I install the production line and get a commissioning ?
A:We may send our engineer for installation and commissioning, but relevant cost will be paid by you.


Contact us

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $165,000
Learn More